EAA Food for Life Bulletin
« Go back
10 May 2012
The EAA (Ecumenical Advocacy Alliance) May 2012 Food for Life Campaign Bulletin is now available. Topics include:
- EAA to highlight sustainable agriculture at UN Sustainable Development Conference
- AGRA appoints a new President
- What's new at the Committee on World Food Security (CFS)?
- EAA addresses agriculture issues in climate change negotiations
- Side event at upcoming UNFCCC negotiation session
- Taste Africa!
- Bad dietary choices lead to a public health disaster
- Update on actions by the UN Special Rapporteur on the right to food
- Discussion with the Archbishop of Canterbury
- New Resources and Publications
For more information about EAA: web site