There are many ways to connect with one another in Micah.
Networks evolve from identified needs that members recognise they can address more effectively and efficiently together.
The benefits of networking are numerous, here are a few:
- Shared learning
- Diverse discussions on critical issues
- In-depth theological reflections
- Solidarity in the pursuit of justice
- Examples of good practice models
- Cutting edge training
- Global networking
- Deep fellowship across the regions
Micah’s distinctive approach is exploring all through an integral mission lens, bringing theology and practice together, in word and deed.